General Rules and Regulations
- Only eligible children will be called for interview and the interview will determine whether the student is suitable and at what level the student is placed.
- If the child is offered a place, he/she need to abide by all the rules and regulations;
- Disrespectful behaviour towards teachers or fellow students; bullying; abusive language; or destructive behaviour will not be tolerated. Students who display such behavior will be suspended and may be permanently dismissed depending on the seriousness of the offense.
- Student’s name will be taken off from the register and the place given to another student on the waiting list if there is regular absenteeism or persistent lateness.
Fees and payment
- Tuition fees must be paid monthly in advance and paid at least 7 days before the month begins. Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, or Bank Standing Order.
- Fees will need to be paid for the full month even if a student is absent from some of the classes. If students need to take prolonged breaks (holiday, long-term illness), parents should inform us in advance.
Parents / Guardian responsibility
- Please ensure child’s regular attendance and punctuality;
- The students will NOT be allowed to leave the Masjid after class on their own. Students must be dropped off and collected from the allocated rooms (first-floor main hall for fathers and main classroom ground floor for mothers).
- If for any reason you cannot pick the children on time you must inform the class teacher/ Headteacher in advance;
- Please ensure that the students come to their classes prepared with the proper uniform; books; writing materials etc.
- Please ensure that you communicate regularly with the teachers to check on the progress of the students. This includes attendance at parent evenings and specially organised meetings.
- Please inform us prior to the registration of your child if he/she has any special needs in the application form.